Pearl millet dosa mix is a flavorful and nutritious choice for preparing dosas, a classic South Indian cuisine. Pearl millet, also known as Bajra, is a very nutritious ancient grain that has been farmed for generations. This dosa mix combines the health of pearl millet with other ingredients to make a simple and easy-to-use batter.
The Pearl Millet dosa mix made from pearl millet is loaded with vital vitamins and minerals. It has high levels of potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and iron. While magnesium and phosphorus support healthy bones and proper energy metabolism, iron is necessary for producing red blood cells and avoiding anaemia. Potassium is essential for controlling blood pressure and preserving healthy cardiac function.
These are some of the common names used to refer to pearl millet dosa across various Indian languages. Here’s a brief on how pearl millet dosa is referred to in different Indian languages.
- In Tamil Pearl Millet Dosa mix is called the Kambu dosa mix. Kambu dosa can be a beneficial addition to a weight loss diet due to its nutrient density and caloric content.
- In Telugu Pearl millet dosa mix is called sajja dosa mix. This dosa mix is used to prepare many dishes rather than dosa.
- In Hindi Pearl millet dosa mix is called Bajra dosa mix. This nutritious and delicious dosa is enjoyed by people throughout India, offering a delightful culinary experience.
- In Kannada, the Pearl Millet dosa mix is called the Sajje dosa mix. The pearl millet dosas are light and easily digestible, making them a healthy and fulfilling breakfast option.
Benefits of Pearl millet dosa/bajra millet dosa mix
Pearl millet offers a range of benefits. Here are some of the benefits of a Pearl millet dosa mix that will make one to be healthier and strong.
- Maintaining blood sugar level
- Promotes heart health
- Aids in weight management
- Rich in fiber
- Aid in digestion
- Rich in antioxidant
Recipes of Bajra Dosa mix / Pearl millet dosa
Kambu dosa mix offers a variety of recipes that will help in one’s healthier lifestyle. here are a few recipes using this dosa mix.
- Pearl millet Paneer dosa
- Pearl millet Mushroom dosa
- Pearl millet Masala dosa
- Pearl millet Vegetable dosa
Still, thinking about why you should buy Pearl millet dosa flour mix online from Native Food store? Let us explain to you how we are different from others.
- Improving health and preserving nature are our business values.
- Native food store sources their products directly from farmers who produce with 100% natural methods.
- Each product goes through different levels of quality checks before it reaches your hand.
We can say more about ourselves, but we would be happy to get positive feedback from you after buying our Pearl millet dosa flour mix online, and we deliver them all over India.
This product is packed in a factory that handles or traces of wheat, milk products, mustard, sesame, soy, Treenuts, and peanuts.
Keep in a cool, dark, and dry place. After opening, transfer the contents to an airtight container.